The gist: don't use us for anything illegal; play nice with others; keep it clean; and kids, ask permission first. Also, winners don't use drugs.
Read on for the more legally binding bits:
Blabberize.com Terms of Service
By using the Blabberize.com website and / or related services ("Services"), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"):
- You must be 18 years or older to create a Blabberize EDU classroom/school/district (root account).
- You must be 18 years or older to create a Blabberize EDU teacher account.
- You are responsible for any activity occurring under your screen name.
- You are responsible for protecting your password, and otherwise restricting other's access to your account.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct, any data, text, information, user names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, video, links, or other media ("Content") that you submit, post, edit, display, and otherwise interface via our Services - and the consequences, legal and otherwise, thereof.
- You must not modify, adapt, or do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of our Services.
- You must not create, modify, adapt, or hack another website to falsely imply that it is associated with our Services.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data you do not have permission to access.
- You must not use our Services to create or submit any unwanted email ("Spam").
- You must not transmit or create any worms, viruses, or other sort of destructive code, script, data, or scheme.
- You must not violate any of the laws in your jurisdiction - including, but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You agree that any Content provided to our site, through electronic upload or any other means, is media that you have full rights to reproduce, modify, and redistribute.
- You understand and agree that your user account and all associated data, including all Uploaded Media, may be removed, terminated, or otherwise modified without notice, at any time.
- You understand and agree that we, the providers of the Services, cannot be held responsible for violations of these terms.
- The owners of the Services and employees thereof ("We") reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, at any time, without any notice.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change, a notice will be posted on our front page; what constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts associated with Content that we determine, at our sole discretion, to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or to be in violation of any party's intellectual property rights, or these Terms of Service, or for any other reason.
- We will not use any Data to advertise to students or their parents. Data include any personally identifiable information and other non-public information. Data include, but are not limited to, student data, metadata, and user content.
- We will only collect and use Data for the purpose of providing and improving our services as outlined in these Terms of Service.
- Any Data for users within a School/District will be made available to the School/District upon request by the School/District.
- We will store and process Data in accordance with industry best practices. This includes appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use.